Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

24 January, 2007

Trouble Shooting Guide

How to Open .cbr & .cbz files?
Use the free comic book reader software. Download link for which is available on the LINKS section of the sidebar

File is broken...
Though possible, unlikely the error is on my side, try downloading again.
If the error persists, leave a comment on my Blog, in the relevant post.

File is Dead
PLEASE report all Dead links, leave a comment on my Blog, in the relevant post. I will replace all broken links ASAP.

File is unreadable/ File extension is .html
In Windows Explorer/ My Computer got to Tools >> Folder Options >> View >>> deselect the option hide extension for known file types...

now Rename the file extension, remove the .html in the end
Eg: If .cbr.html make it .cbr

If .cbz.html make it .cbz

3 comments:

Dion said...

hello.... nice to know about this site.. most helpfully for me... all this comic i like much...

can u tell me how to open file with file exstention "lit" the example file is at the starwars... i download it but the file can't be open... sorry for my english... any way i am from indonesia... nice to meet you....

^_^

Anonymous said...

hi... we appreciate d effort that goes into this site... its excellent... thanks.

i recently seem to be having a problem... wen i try to click on a link .. i get d message access to the url has been denied by surf control... this at work. do u kno of anyway around it.

Blue Apple said...

Anon...

Never heard of surf control must be something on ur system or network