Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

16 September, 2007

A cool way to make some money if you’re from India

mGinger.com (only available in India) pays you to read ads on your cellphone! These ads are only about your interests.
Not only that, you get to decide when you want these ads.Based on my calculations I can easily make enough money to free up my cell phone bill.Check it out…

http://www.mginger.com/index.jsp?inviteId=106574

A lot of you have been wondering how to thank me, maybe you can start by signing up! It may not be much…. But it’s Free money!
See how much you can make. Have fun calculating,…and sign up. You will like it…

Not from India and wondering how to thank me?
Please link to Blue Apple Comics...
Only if you provide links to Blue Apple Comics more comic lovers can visit and download the comics.

Also Blue Apple Comics doesn't show up on Google search because there are hardly any links... Please link to http://blueapplecomics.blogspot.com/. THANKS!

1 comment:

The Dude said...

Youre now linked to my blog man, hope it helps in a little way...
will check out the cell ad thing, thanks for the heads up...
cheers...