Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here

03 May, 2007

Spiderman, Spiderman, Friendly neighborhood Spiderman

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spiderman.

Is he strong?
Listen bud,
He's got radioactive blood.
Can he swing from a thread
Take a look overhead
Hey, there
There goes the Spiderman.

In the chill of night
At the scene of a crime
Like a streak of light
He arrives just in time.

Spiderman, Spiderman
Friendly neighborhood Spiderman
Wealth and fame
He's ingnored
Action is his reward.

To him, life is a great big bang up
Whenever there's a hang up
You'll find the Spider man.

Lyrics of the 1967 Spiderman Cartoon Series Theme song, It was also part of the OST played in the 2002 Spiderman Movie during the End-Credits.

It's Spider-Mania all month long on Blue Apple Comics!

5 comments:

Ade said...

Thanks for the effort and the sharing Blue Apple. I would like to do multiple downloads with rapidshare as I've seen some comics that I want that number in the 100's. Downloading one at a time takes forever even when disconnecting and re-connecting my internet. I do not mind getting a premium account if it speeds things up, but I am worried about giving out bank details over the net. Is using paypal safe. What are your thoughts.
You may want to check the site below, loads of goodies.

http://multimedia19.blogspot.com

Blue Apple said...

paypal is safe! It's an Ebay company.

Where are u from?

Ade said...

England. I used to collect a lot of comics years ago, but most of my best ones were stolen. I came across your site a few months back, and couldn't believe how much stuff you have. Since then I came acroos BD comics and a couple of days ago that multimedia one which has loads of Creepy and Eerie which I loads of before they were stolen.
I have been downloading your Civil War series but as you only post them in single rapidshare links, not bunches in megaupload it takes forever. That's why the question about a premium rapidshare account.
Thanks once again for the time and effort you put into all this. Anytime you want to bunch up some these into megaupload, it would be much appreciated.

Blue Apple said...

I'm from India, I've been trying to download 2-3 files from MU unsuccessfully for almost a month now.

Even after installing tool bar and Mega Manager it always claims there are no download slots free.

I'll definitely upload Bunched links of Civil War. Waiting for that one missing issue. But u can bet on it, it WONT be MU.

Ade said...

I don't have that problem, but maybe you can try this site, it's full of usefull tips. This page talks about your problem. I don't know if it will work, but there is no harm in trying.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2006/10/18/bypass-and-crack-megaupload-and-sexuploader-download-slots-and-size-limit-with-alexa-toolbar-hack/